TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Measures have been taken to ensure the quality, reliability and accuracy of the information on this website but your use of any information or materials on this website is completely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, information e.t.c available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or referenced on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Some product images on this website may vary from the actual product packaging you may receive in your order; this would usually be due to a difference in size of product ordered versus the the size of the product in the website image. It may also be due to a slightly different packaging for the U.K market versus the manufacturer’s home image. The actual product you receive will be as ordered.
- All content on the our website is subject to copyright as it contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. Any redistribution of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- Your payment will be handled exclusively either by PayPal or bank transfer; this is dependent on the payment option you select as you progress to complete your order.
We aim to deliver all orders in the quickest time possible as all our items are held in stock. We expect to dispatch all orders received by 2pm on the same day. You will be provided ‘real-time’ information about the progress of your order including its dispatch. We will also notify you of the delivery details so that arrangements can be made to receive the order. A signature may be required on delivery.
Your order will be dispatched to you on completion of a thorough in-house product quality check as far as the packaging permits. In the unlikely event that an item reaches you in an unsatisfactory condition, please inform us via email at email@example.com with some information on your reason for the intended return. It is of absolute importance that you notify us of your intention to return an item(s) within 7 days of receipt. We will provide you with a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorisation) number to quote in all correspondence including having it included in the parcel being returned. Returned goods must be unused and unopened in a saleable condition and in their original packaging. We all also require that all returns are sent by standard recorded post and the proof of the cost paid by you is included in the parcel.
On receipt, we will process a refund for the item(s) as well as the postage cost to your payment card or send you a replacement if requested.
If an item is returned because of a ‘change of mind’, neither the delivery charge you paid nor the postage cost will not be refunded.
Any further questions?
Should you have any concerns or questions, please contact us, we will be delighted to hear from you
Sales:firstname.lastname@example.org General enquiries:email@example.com